Thursday, April 29, 2010

What is up with California?

I don't know what is up with California these days - they want to ban toys that come with happy meals but legalize pot because they need the tax revenue. Why not just over tax all happy meals with toys?

And why does California think that it can tell Arizona how to run its state? California has plenty of its own problems and needs to get its house in order before they can tell other states what to do. Cali is firing school teachers and cutting public services because they don't have enough money to run the state. They have mud slides, forest fires, and a border policy that is so open even France thinks it's too liberal.

Regardless of my feelings about the new immigration law in Arizona (I'll give you a hint of where I stand - America is a nation made up of immigrants and I want them to feel welcome), I have a sour reaction to the folks in California because they have no right to tell anyone how to conduct the business of state because their state is bankrupt.


Rob

No comments: