Monday, March 07, 2011

Progress...........

So what kind of progress have I made during my journey to lose weight? I've made some but there is still much work to do.

What have I done right? Week days my wife and I tend to eat dinner close to 5 PM and then we go to the health club to work out. During the weekend this isn't the case but hey, it's the weekend. Doing 45 minutes to an hour of intense cardio does seem to help with digestion. Plus I'm doing cardio every day now. Also, I'm eating a bit better, plus the lightest meal of my day is usually dinner.

So what am I doing wrong? I need to control my Sweet Tooth. I don't know what it is, but my Sweet Tooth (2nd cousin to the Tooth Fairy) keeps telling me to eat donuts! Damn that Sweet Tooth! If I could just control my cravings for everything sugary, I think I'd be on the right track.



Rob

No comments: